How do I confirm my mobile phone number with PayPal?
When you add your mobile number to your PayPal account, we send you a text message with a confirmation code. Enter the code in your PayPal account to confirm your mobile number. For security reasons, the code expires in 15 minutes.
To resend the code from a web browser:
- Go to your Settings page.
- In the Phone section, next to the number you'd like to confirm, click Confirm.
- Click Resend confirmation code. When you receive the code, enter it and click Validate.
To resend the code from the PayPal app:
- Tap the Settings cog in the top right corner.
- Tap Personal Info.
- Tap Phone Numbers.
- Tap the number you want to confirm, then tap Resend confirmation. The code can only be entered on a web browser.