Fill out your customer information and the payment details.
Preview your invoice and send it directly from your PayPal account.
We’ll email you when it’s paid into your PayPal account.
You don't need a website to sell.
When you email an invoice with PayPal, your customers around the globe can pay you in minutes with the possibility to withdraw the funds locally to your bank thanks to our partnership with Tenpo.
It's more secure, convenient and fast for both you and your customers.
Create and convert estimates to invoices with ease.
Easily create professional-looking estimates, and convert them to invoices with one click. This means a simpler and faster invoicing process for your business.
- Save your templates and customize them with your business logo.
- Accept total or partial payments.
- Save time and collect payments from up to 100 people at a time.
- Review the outstanding invoices and send reminders.
- Share the payment link with your customers.
- Save a PDF of your invoice.
Our invoices are designed for
all types of businesses:
Let your foreign customers book a room and pay conveniently with our invoices.
Send invoices to your customer's email address and formalize the payments for your services.
Tours and expeditions
Receive the payments for your tours and expeditions in an easy, fast and secure way.
Don't have a website? You can still receive payments and build trust with your online buyers.
Receive payments in seconds with PayPal.Me.
Create and customize your PayPal.Me link. Send it to your customers by phone, email, or social networks—without sharing your bank information—and they'll be able to pay you in real-time. Getting payments is now easier and faster than ever.More about PayPal.Me
Easier for your customers
- They receive an email with the invoice
- They log in to their PayPal account
- They can pay the invoice with their credit card or PayPal balance.
- If your customer doesn't have a PayPal account yet, they'll be able to create one at the moment of paying.
Send invoices on the go.
With the PayPal Business app, you can create and send invoices. You can also track unpaid invoices and send reminders all in just a few taps.Learn More
Don't have a website?Receive payments easily.Request payments via email