Will the PayPal Access Card work once the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard® launches?
You will still be able to use your PayPal Access Card as usual until the card expires, or until 9th September 2019, whichever date is earlier.
Will my PayPal Access Card automatically become a PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®?
No. You’ll be able to use your PayPal Access Card as usual until it expires or until the 9th September 2019, whichever date is earlier. You will also have the opportunity to apply for a new PayPal Business Debit Mastercard and receive the benefits this new card offers.
Do I need to do anything to move from an Access Card to a PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®?
Yes. Once your Access Card expires it will not automatically be renewed or reissued as the new card type. You’ll have the opportunity to apply for a new PayPal Business Debit Mastercard and receive the benefits this new card offers.
What changes can I expect moving from the PayPal Access Card to the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®?
The PayPal Business Debit Mastercard will support merchants, especially small businesses that use PayPal’s business services and want quick and easy access to their PayPal business funds for card payments online or in person.
More broadly, it’s part of PayPal’s efforts to help our customers manage their money in a simple, easy and secure way.
There are five key features of the PayPal Business Debit Card:
- Business owners can make use of their PayPal funds wherever they see a Mastercard sign.
- There are no foreign exchange fees for international online or in-person purchases, because we understand that business works across borders – so your money needs to as well.
- Business owners can access cash worldwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with a flat fee of £1 for ATM withdrawals.
- PayPal safeguards users’ accounts and monitors transactions for fraud, so our customers can be confident their money is safe and secure.
- Unlimited 0.5% cashback on all card purchases.