What is the PayPal Resolution Centre?
The Resolution Centre is located on the PayPal website and is used for reporting issues with a transaction, resolving limitations, and reporting unauthorised activity.
You can do the following things in the Resolution Centre:
- Report a transaction problem and communicate directly with a seller.
- Respond to a transaction problem and communicate with a buyer.
- Resolve an account limitation.
- Report unauthorised account activity.
- Ask us to investigate a transaction problem.