What are the maximum characters and formatting rules for each PayPal invoicing field?
Here are specific character and formatting rules for each PayPal invoicing field.
- Recipient Email (required): Max length 260 characters
- Recipient First Name: Max length 30 characters
- Recipient Last Name: Max length 30 characters
- Invoice Number: Max length 25 characters
- Due Date: Format as dd/mm/yyyy.
- Reference: Max length 60 characters
- Item Name (required): Max length 200 characters
- Description: Max length 1,000 characters
- Item Amount (required): Enter a positive or negative value
- Shipping Amount: Enter a positive value
- Discount Amount: Enter a positive value.
- Currency Code: 3 characters (view supported currency codes)
- Note to customer: Max length 4,000 characters.
- Terms and Conditions: Max length 4,000 characters
- Memo to Self: Max length 150 characters