What's Xoom and how does it work?
- Send money to a recipient’s bank account
- Send cash for pick up or home delivery
- Pay international bills
- Reload a prepaid mobile phone
- Go to your Send and request page.
- Click Send to friends abroad.
- Select the country and click Next.
- Select one of the Xoom-supported options.
For your convenience, you can use your PayPal credentials to log in to your Xoom account by clicking the Continue with PayPal button on Xoom.com.
Here are some common Xoom questions and answers. For more information, please visit the Xoom Help Center.
Why can't I log in?
If you’re having trouble logging in, here are some solutions to help you get back into your account.
Try resetting your password
Resetting your password is probably the easiest option if you’ve forgotten your current password. Just follow these steps:
- On the Log In screen, select Forgot Password.
- Provide the email address for your Xoom account.
- Check your inbox for instructions on how to reset your password.
If you just signed up for a new Xoom account, make sure to check your inbox for your account confirmation email – you won’t be able to log in until you confirm your email.
How do I cancel my transaction?
You can only cancel a transaction if it’s “In Progress”. Transactions that have been completed cannot be cancelled.
To cancel a transaction:
- Visit your Track Transactions page.
- Go to Transaction History under "My Transactions".
- Choose the transaction you wish to cancel.
- Select Cancel Transaction.
If you need help, contact Xoom by email.