How do I use PayPal buttons and logos on my website?
You can accept PayPal payments on your website by using our secure payment buttons. You can add the buttons yourself by simply copying and pasting a few lines of code.
The available payment buttons are:
- Add to Cart
- Buy Now
To create or modify buttons:
- Log in to your existing PayPal business account or sign up for one.
- Go to Settings and select Account Settings.
- Below 'Products & Services' click Website payments.
- Next to 'PayPal Buttons', click Update.
- Select the button type to begin.
To add a PayPal logo to your website:
- Go to our Logo Centre.
- Choose the type of logo you need.
- Accept the terms of the Logo Centre User Agreement.
- Copy the HTML code for your preferred logo and paste it into the HTML code for your website.