How do I update a bank account on my PayPal account?
If the details of any bank linked to your PayPal account were entered incorrectly or you need to edit those, you must first remove the bank account and then add it again with the correct details.
To remove and re-add a bank account:
- Go to Wallet.
- Click the bank you'd like to remove then click Remove Bank.
- Click Add bank account.
- Select the 'Account type', enter the 'Sort code' and 'Account numbers'.
- Review your information and click Add Bank Account.
You can add up to 8 bank accounts to your PayPal account. Each bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time.
The benefits of adding a bank account:
- You can withdraw directly to your bank account
- You can send money for free.
Note: If a bank is being used as the funding source for a PayPal payment that is currently in process, then you won’t be able to remove it until the payment completes.