How do I provide additional information or evidence to help resolve a dispute or claim?
If you've received an email asking for more information, about your dispute or claim, you can upload that to the Resolution Centre. If you don't see an 'upload' option in the Resolution Centre then you won't be able to perform an upload for now.
To upload a document to the Resolution Centre:
- Go to Resolution Centre.
- Click Respond on the case row.
- On the case details page, click Respond.
- Choose I'd like to submit the requested info.
- 'Drag and drop' or 'Browse' for the files you wish to add.
- Enter a description if needed and click Submit.