How can I appeal PayPal’s decision on my case?
Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented, which was not considered during the original review.
If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim, you can do so within 10 days of case closure by following these steps:
- Go to the Resolution Center.
- Click Report a Problem.
- Select Closed cases in the drop down menu and find the claim you wish to view.
- Click Appeal in the action column.
- Provide information for your appeal and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The Appeal button will only be available for 10 days after your case has been closed. If it's been over 10 days, please contact us.