How can we help?
Get paid for sales
- Who is impacted by FATCA?
- What FATCA documentation does PayPal collect and how do I provide it?
- What happens if I don't provide the FATCA information requested by PayPal?
- What should I do if my account is restricted because I didn't provide the requested FATCA information?
- Which email address does my customer send a payment to?
- How do I send money?
- I sent money to the wrong email address, but the payment is completed. What do I do?
- Can I cancel a payment that I've already sent?
- Why has my credit or debit card been charged twice?
- How do I send a payment by using PayPal?
- What are the payment types when I send money?
- What is the maximum amount I can send with my PayPal account?
- Why is the order status pending?
- What does FATCA require PayPal to report?
- Why was my personal payment to India reversed?
- Why was my payment denied, refunded, or unclaimed?
- What does a Status of Unclaimed mean?
- What does the status of my payment mean on my PayPal account?
- My payment was denied, but the money has not been returned to me. Why?
- My recipient says he didn't receive his payment. Why is the payment still "Unclaimed?"
- What is PayPal.Me?
- How do I check the status of a payment?
- What is FATCA?