How do I send an Instant Transfer using my U.S. bank account?
When you send an Instant Transfer, money is securely transferred from your U.S. bank account to your recipient’s PayPal account. The recipient doesn’t see your bank information.
To make an Instant Transfer, you must add a backup payment method to your PayPal account. We’ll use your backup payment method if your Instant Transfer doesn’t go through.
Here's how to send an Instant Transfer using your U.S. bank account:
- Click Send & Request near the top of the page.
- Enter the email address or mobile phone number of your recipient.
- Enter the amount you want to send, and then click Continue.
- Click Change under Payment Method on the Send Money page.
- Select Instant Transfer and click Continue.
- Review your information and click Send Money.
Note: In some countries, sending payments from a bank account may not be available.