Notice of Amendment(s) to India Agreement(s)
Issued: August 11, 2021
This page displays policy updates which notify users of important changes to the PayPal India User Agreement or other online agreements, policies, or statements. Please go to “Past Policy Updates” to view previous policy updates.
We’re making changes to certain agreements (listed below) that govern your relationship with PayPal. These changes will take place automatically on the corresponding effective date(s) shown below.
Please carefully review the notices below and familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes. Otherwise, no further action is needed from you. If you would prefer to decline such changes you will need to close your PayPal account prior to the applicable effective date.
Amendments to the PayPal User Agreement
Effective: September 10, 2021
- We are revising PayPal’s Seller Protection program to clarify eligibility for certain claims involving travel tickets sold by the travel carrier and basic requirements to be globally consistent.
- We are requiring sellers to notify us of any pricing errors or discrepancies within sixty (60) days from having access to their account statement(s) or other account activity information.
- We are clarifying the types of costs used to calculate the reasonable minimum estimate that we may recover if you engage in any restricted activities.
To review the updated User Agreement, please click HERE.
Amendments to the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy
- We are revising the policy to clarify that violations may subject you to damages. We are also expanding the existing list of prohibited activities and clarifying the commercial activities requiring pre-approval.
Amendments to the PayPal Alternative Payment Methods Agreement
- We are revising the Agreement to prohibit acceptance of payments for certain goods and services.