How do I add a new currency balance to my PayPal account?
To add a new currency balance in your PayPal account:
- Go to Summary.
- Click Details next to "PayPal Balance."
- Click Manage currencies.
- Select the currency you want to add.
- Click Add Currency.
- When you accept money in multiple currencies, you'll have multiple currency balances in your PayPal account.
- When a buyer sends money in a currency you accept, the money automatically appears in that currency’s balance.
- When a buyer sends money in a currency you don’t accept, you'll receive an email notice reminding you to accept or deny the payment.
- Your primary currency is the currency that you use to send and request payments.