How do I add, change, or remove a postal address on my PayPal account?
- Go to your Settings page.
- Click Manage all addresses.
- To add a new address, click Add address. Enter the details and click Add Address.
- To change an address, click Update. Make the edits and click Update Address.
- To remove an address, click Remove.
- Tap the Settings cog in the top right corner.
- Tap Personal Info.
- Tap Addresses.
- To add a new address, tap +, enter the details and tap Add.
- To edit an address, tap the address, tap to edit, make your edits, then tap Change.
- To remove an address, tap the address, then tap Remove.
You can’t change your address to another country. If you’re moving abroad, you’ll need to close your existing account and open a new one in your new country of residence.