How do I add a bank account to my PayPal account?
Here's how you can add a bank account:
- Go to Wallet.
- Click Link a bank account. To add a U.S. or Hong Kong bank account, click Link a U.S. or Hong Kong SAR China bank account instead at the bottom.
- Follow the instructions on the page to add your bank account information.
- You can link up to 8 bank accounts to your PayPal account. Each bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time.
- The Swift code system automatically matches based on the bank of your choice. If you have a more detailed Swift code, you can also modify it manually. If you don't have a branch Swift code, you don't need to modify it.
- Branch addresses can be filled out without filling in (this does not affect withdrawals).
- After entering your bank details and clicking 'Link your bank account', the type of bank account will default to a checking account, which is normal and does not affect your bank or card withdrawal.
Learn more about managing your PayPal account.